All connected by one thing: an architectural uniqueness or a stroke of genius in preservation, making something special from the buildings or parts of the buildings of the Landscape Park Duisburg Nord.
Built in the sober style of the 1950s, the New Administration Building replaced the Old Administration Building on the Lösorter Strasse from 1953. Until the closure of the ironworks in 1985, the building was the company’s registered office and used by the director and the management board.
With the Landscape Park, the circle is completed, because again the park management and administration are to be found in this building as well as the offices of associations and companies connected with the Landscape Park.
Brickwork walls, tiled gable roof, the stairways‘ window casings and eaves cornice constructed in concrete