Reason for the application

Brief description of your film or photography project (Project name):

Brief description of the execution

Personal information
Address for the permit

if different from above

on site

Contact person's

Further information

Has the project been commissioned? If so, commissioner’s address:

Where would you like to photograph/film?

Will barriers be needed for certain sets?

What is being produced?

Please note:

In principle you don’t need a permit to take private photos and make non-commercials film at the Landscape Park. This includes, for example, stag and hen nights, family pictures, wedding photos, model photography (TfP), Cosplay photo shooting (please have a look at our guidance notes under point 15), photography meetings, photography trips, school and academic project work etc.

This excludes, however, photography or filming involving vehicles, large animals and productions requiring technical installations in the parklands. In such cases we are happy to issue a permit, for which there is a charge, once the date has been agreed.The photos taken and films made can subsequently be used for private use in all media without restriction.
Fires and fireworks, fog, dry ice and show flitter need a special permit. Filming and photography, especially in the Visitors’ Centre, climbing garden, high ropes course, diving gasometer and youth hostel must also be with the prior agreement of the respective operator. Taking pornographic pictures in the parklands is forbidden and will be reported to the police.